2 + 1 Half
A rare find! 1st time on the market since its construction. This meticulously maintained & well loved home, custom designed by family for family, was solidly built by master craftsmen with metal framing, passive solar design concepts & stucco exterior. Seller disclosures and inspection reports are available to interested parties. Quality systems & abundant water. The airy, open floor plan provides live/work options. At the heart of the home, a fabulous kitchen, with lots of storage, lovely granite countertops, elegant Cherry Wood cabinetry, slate floors, & indoor/outdoor dining areas. Feel the magic of this quiet, peaceful, hidden, & spacious home. Watch the sun set & the moon rise from the expansive upper deck where a hot-tub could be installed under the brilliant stars of the Milky Way.
Single Family, Contemporary, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Outside Access,Sitting Area,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Granite,Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube
- Family Room
- Cathedral/Vaulted,Deck Attached
- Formal Area
- Dryer Included,In Garage,Washer Included
- Granite Counter,Island,Pantry Cabinet
- Master Bath
- Granite,Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Hood Over Range
- Slate, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane, Wood. Stove.
- 2. Free Standing,Living Room,Stone,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Skylight Tube
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Metal, Stucco
- Back Porch,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Wrap Around Porch
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gated Community,Landscape Front,Private,Secluded, Entry Gate, Back Porch,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Wrap Around Porch. Gated Community,Landscape Front,Private,Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Birdie & Howie Holmes, Mendocino Bayside Realty
Agent License: 01361234 Office License: 01361234 Office Phone: 707-357-4085
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.