Highly desirable home & property. Private setting. Located a few blocks east of Mendocino Town. Big River/beach, & Mendocino Headlands State Park with bluff top trails, Russian Gulch State Park, as well as hiking & biking trails in Jackson State Forest, are all nearby. The home was lovingly crafted in 1968 & the homeowner, an avid gardener, planted many varieties of Rhododendron, ornamental Maple trees, & other delightful flora. The home needs TLC after years of being a rental; new energy and vision to see the potential & the will to polish the diamond in the rough will reveal a true gem. Approximate square footage of the home is 1200[']. There is a daylight basement, also approx. 1200['], with three rooms and the laundry area; potential for increased living space, or.... ???
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Cabin, Ranch, Bungalow, 1 Story
In & Connected
1,200 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Dining/Living Combo,Skylight(s)
- Ground Floor,Hookups Only,In Basement,Inside Area,Sink
- Kitchen/Family Combo,Skylight(s)
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube
- Free Standing Electric Range
- Wood, Linoleum, Simulated Wood
- Heat Pump
- Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- Accessible Doors
- 1. Free Standing,Living Room,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
- Ramps. Doors. Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Doors,Accessible Kitchen,Parking,Wheelchair Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Covered,Detached,No Garage,Side-by-Side,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Wood, Frame
- Covered Deck,Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End,Garden,Landscape Front,Meadow East,Private,Shape Regular, Covered Deck,Front Porch. Dead End,Garden,Landscape Front,Meadow East,Private,Shape Regular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Birdie & Howie Holmes, Mendocino Bayside Realty
Agent License: 01361234 Office License: 01361234 Office Phone: 707-357-4085
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.